… that I haven’t shared with anyone… until now! Just because it’s my blog’s 3rd anniversary (Woohoo!!! So that’s why I’m feeling a bit more giddy today than usual ha!).
So before anything else, CHEEEEEEEERSS!!! Hahaha so sosyal, it’s just calamansi juice, guys, haha!
It’s been my personal tradition to open little things about me every time my blog and I celebrate our anniversary… aaaawwww hahaha! (This isn’t my first published blog though. I started blogging through Blogspot when I was in high school. So technically, I’ve been celebrating more than a decade of anniversaries already!)
So why a list of random little things? My motto has always been to find something good and happy (even in the littlest sense) in everything! I’m a very cheerful and happy person so even if I tend to be awkward at times, I just laugh at myself every time! Like this…
HERE WE GO!!
1. First movie I watched at a theatre alone was a Kim Chiu movie! Years ago haha! What’s yours? =)
2. I often pretend I am hosting a cooking show when I cook! Haha!
3. Whenever I feel hungry (which is more often than not haha) while in front of a computer, I search “delicious food” or “what to eat for lunch today” on Google images. I love everything I see!
4. I have a lot of baon na pick-up lines. Try me!
“Gym ka ba?”
“Kasi sa tingin ko magwowork out tayo.”
5. I like riding buses, waiting on bus stops and running after a bus to catch a ride!
6. I happily hum to my favorite food as I eat it. Haha!
7. I cannot resist popcorn and swing sets.
8. I can sleep with only one pillow, under my feet.
9. The LOTR trilogy is my favorite story of all time and I think the finest cinematic experience!!
10. When someone’s mopping or waxing the floor, I often tiptoe around the edges of the room when passing through because I don’t want to mess it up.
11. Lupang Hinirang was the first song I sang in front of a huge crowd (300+).
12. When drinking in straws, habitually, I’d use two.
13. Sometimes when I’m standing in one place for a long time, I stand on my left leg and put my right leg on it like a flamingo.
14. I still have interest in all things dinosaur-related.
15. Whenever I see a character holding his/her breath in movies or on TV, I also attempt to hold mine in for as long as he/she can. Hahaha!
16. I like balloons! Plastic balloons!!
17. I sometimes amuse myself by throwing small food items in the air and catching them in my mouth.
18. At random times, I (still) TRY to move things with my mind – doesn’t work, YET. Jedi in the works! (Haha, what I get from reading Star Wars. These mind tricks and all.)
19. I always thought packing weeks before leaving makes the vacation seem closer!
20. I don’t have a skin care regime.
21. Whenever I laugh hard, I clap my hands uncontrollably, like a seal.
22. I think coffee and hiphop go together like peanut butter and jelly, nutella and spoon, and you and me. A-ha!
23. I set my alarm at weird times (e.g., 5:03, 6:59).
24. I wear pajamas all day at home.
25. I used to draw comics.
26. I get comically competitive when playing video games.
27. If I’m trying to say a word and I’m not sure of how to pronounce it, I just avoid the word, and suavely change the topic hahaha! Or if there’s really no way out, pretend to cough on the part when I say that word hahahahaha!
So, do we share something (weird) in common? Yes?? =)
3 years down & forever to go,